1. Stain proof leopard print dress
Definitely a firm favourite of mine! This NewLook dress that I got on sale is not only extremely comfortable and flattering but will hide all sorts of stains – a great feature when you’ve got a messy toddler.
2. Elegant, breezy shorts and cami top
I love, love, love these shorts! Another great purchase from NewLook, they are great for a smart-casual day look, and equally perfect for a dinner date (for that I parted them with lace black cami top, also from NewLook) 🙂
3. Stunning lemon print midi dress
This dress…. it was so perfect for this extremely hot day. Even though it’s midi length, it was breezy, comfortable and super chic! The print and vibrant colours make it perfect for the summer. And it’s quite toddler stain proof too!
4. Mum’s essentials – tummy control one-piece swim suit and high waist bikini
I’m all about tummy control swim suits – they’re so flattering! They gave me a massive confidence boost and were very comfortable.
5. Mega flattering striped shorts and a basic white top
I mean you just can’t go wrong with this look! Elegant yet casual and super comfortable – always a winner!
6. Gingham dress
For an island tour I chose this fab gingham dress – nice and light, perfect for the beach and sightseeing.
7. The amazing basics – denim shorts and classy white top
Another classic combo, another winner – enough said here I think 🙂